A message once again to show I'm actually alive. Maybe I should actually start writing in these journals. hmm We'll see.
Anyway! I got tagged once again and this time it's
So lets see what this thing is.
-Say five things about yourself
-Answer all 12 questions!
-Tag 11 other people and ask the twelve questions you've made up
-And lastly leave them a message on their profile saying they've been tagged
FIVE THINGS ABOUT ME
- I have a lot of curls
- I can be an emotional roller-coaster
- I might be addicted to Maple Story
- I REALLY like noodles
- I tend to be naive sometimes
The questions she decided would be nice to torture poor people with:
1: What would you do with 100 Dollars?
- With a 100 bucks. I would buy some cosplay wigs and clothes I need for some costumes. (if I got some left I'll spend it on eating noodles)
2: In what time and where would you want to live an why?
the 1950's. I always have the feeling I do not belong in this time. I tend to be old-fashioned with things and everything about that time peaks my interests.
3: If you could steal one character's clothes, who would it be?
- Seras Victoria. Hellsing (red version) Have you seen it?! It's damn badass
4: Imagine I give you a blue egg. What would you want to hatch from it?
- A bonsai tree. I just like those and it would be epic if it came from an egg.
5: What superpower would you want to have?
- The ability to teleport
6: What would be the first thing you'd do if you wake up one morning and you're the opposite gender?
- Fap. Yep simply that. (and maybe screw someone*looks in the direction of a certain someone
7: Imagine you could go into their world for a day and make your OTP canon. How would you do it?
-It's a bad thing I got multiple OTP's in every fandom I'm in. But if I had to pick one. Hmm I will just make sure they meet up and lock them in a room with a bottle containing an alcoholic beverage chough/smirnoff/cough
8: Can you tie a cherry stem with your tongue?
- I do not really like cherries so I never tried.
9: Which Duel Monster would you want as a pet?
- to those who know me NOW IT'S NOT KURIBOH! I guess I'll pick Spore. He's kinda cute.
10: If you could eat just one thing for the rest of your life, what would that be?
-Noodles~ Always noodles or cookies
11: What's the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything?
- A problem can always be solved, not by violence but by CARDGAMES ON MOTORCYCLES.
12: What's the best smell ever?
- When you open a bag of fresh brown bread. *drools*
Since I'm way too damn lazy to think of question AND especially tagging. I'll leave it to this!
Good evening everybody!